CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

To get started...

I should probably share a little bit about whats goin' on in my life these days.

My name is Schuyler and I am 21 years old. I live with my boyfriend, Drew, and his sister, Meagan. Collectively we have a zoo developing in our apartment. Meagan has a ferret, we call her Spud. Her boyfriend, Blink, keeps his saltwater fish tank in her room, it currently is a home to a shrimp named Larry, a snail named Gary, and a clownfish named Nemo. Drew and I have two dogs, Ginger a two year old Chihuahua, and Rocko a one year old Daschsund. Our dwarf rabbit, who we just got a few days ago, is named Jesse. Good thing we have a large apartment, huh?

I'm starting this blog because I really think I need to share my thoughts and feelings about things that occur in my life. It would be nice to have some perspective, but it would be good enough to just let it out. I will post as often as a keyboard and internet connection are available and I'm not in a hurry. Should anyone find this and have a question or want to give their opinion, please do so. I am in no way unapproachable.

Schuyler

0 comments: