CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Arguements and Orders

I will be attempting to have a pleasant weekend. Hopefully there will be success in that area. We'll see.

Before I get started, let me say that this cupcake is fantastic, I want one.

So yesterday was crap. I mentioned before that there was a bit going on about the powerbill and a certain someone's aquarium. Well, Meagan tried to pull all this crap yesterday and it really pissed me off. She threatened to move out, (which she would still have to pay rent for the rest of the lease term, in addition to wherever else she would live, DUMB) and then tried flat-out refusing to pay any bills at all. She tried to say that Drew and I don't treat her like an 'equal' that we treat her like a 'child'. Whatever, she acts like a child. She's the one who always tries to 'ask permission' to move things around in the apartment, when she lives there too. She doesn't ever turn off the light when she leaves the room, and on multiple occasions, she hasn't even locked the front door. (NOT GOOD when you live in a not so good neighborhood. EX. Her boyfriend has already had his wallet stolen.) Is it really difficult in this day and age to use some common sense?

She was really trying to blame the change in the powerbill on the air conditioner. WRONG! It hasn't been on anymore than usual. What really pissed me off was that she tried to ORDER Drew and I to keep everything off during the daytime. You see, we have several animals, she has one herself. When you turn off our airconditioner, it gets really hot in our apartment. Like 78-80 degrees. That can kill animals, if they have to deal with that for an extended period of time, especially one that stays in a crate while we are at work. Now since Drew is between jobs at the moment, which aparently I will be too after today, he is at home looking for a job. Meagan tried to order him to turn everything off during the day until she got home from work. Including the computer, his means of searching for a job. What an idiot. Ugh! I wasn't even really mad at her until she said that, and also when she said that Drew doesn't do anything, that he just sits on his ass and lets me support him. That's bull, and not to mention, um, NONE of HER BUSINESS!!!

So with all the events going down as they are, I will try to have a good weekend. Hopefully there will be no fighting, no 'name calling' (HAHA!). Hopefully everything can be pleasant. We'll See. Meanwhile, I will gaze upon that beautifully crafted cup-shaped-cake and wish it were mine.

0 comments: